Daily Warm-Up Activities
Written for struggling learners in middle school and high school, these spiral-bound books provide multiple opportunities to develop and practice key language arts skills and concepts. The series is designed to supplement any language arts curriculum. The reproducible activities include definitions and examples.
- 180 Warm-Ups per Book
- Answer Keys
Books in this series, also available separately, include:
- Proofreading. Covers capitalization, punctuation, subject-verb agreement, and more.
- Grammar and Spelling. Addresses parts of speech, basic spelling rules, and more.
- Prefixes, Suffixes, and Roots. Presents common word parts such as non-, un-, -er, -est, and more.
- Commonly Confused Words. Reinforces word meanings for everyday words, including effect and affect; here and hear; they're, there, and their; good and well; its and it's; and more.
- Idioms. Explores idioms, including bury the hatchet; over your head, a ballpark figure, raining cats and dogs, green thumb, and more.
- Idioms 2. Explores more idioms, including hit it off, jump on the bandwagon, pay the piper, wet blanket, head honcho, a bump in the road, and more.
- Vocabulary. Covers synonyms, antonyms, word origins, homophones, multiple meaning words, context clues, and more.