Now in its fourth edition and with extensive updated research, Later Language Development addresses the development of spoken and written language from Kindergarten through early adulthood. This is an essential reference for undergraduate and graduate students in Communication Disorders and Sciences, as well as professional SLPs, and students and professionals in regular education and special education.
Information in this text is aligned to the Common Core State Standards and describes the critical connection between language development and school success. Later language development provides the foundation for school success. It is essential reading for anyone who works with students in K-12 and beyond.
New to this edition:
- A new chapter, Language: The Foundation for School Success emphasizing critical thinking is included.
- A new chapter, Expository Discourse is included.
- Greater emphasis is placed on school success. An Implications for Education section is included with each chapter to help the professional facilitate school success.
- Each chapter has been thoroughly updated with new research.
E-Book Features and Benefits
- Accessible from any device with Internet access
- Search and find using keywords
- Add notes and bookmarks as you read
To see more of this product's contents:
Later Language Development provides the foundation for school success. It is essential reading for anyone who works with students in K-12 and beyond.
339 pages • E-Book • ©2016