The #1 choice for Praxis SLP preparation!
Get excellent Praxis SLP preparation with this comprehensive review, study guide, textbook, online practice exams, and reference, all in one! This text extracts the most current, important, and relevant information from the entire field of speech-language pathology and includes it for your review.
Simulate the most current Praxis exam experience with the completely revised Online Practice Exams. These interactive, web-based practice tests include questions from three content categories:
- foundations and professional practice
- screening, assessment, evaluation, and diagnosis
- planning, implementation, and evaluation of treatment
The included online subscription allows you to take twelve full-length exams and additional short, topic-targeted tests.
After completing a test, review your score, total time taken to test, average time per question, total score, number of incorrect answers, and percentage of correct answers. Your correct and incorrect attempt for each topic (e.g., anatomy, voice, etc.) will also be displayed. Additionally, you will receive an analysis of your results, a comparison of your scores over multiple administrations, and a comparison with the scores of test takers from across the country. Get the most out of your study time--take an exam, identify areas that need additional study, review the materials, and repeat the exam.
New information includes:
- Common Core State Standards with links to suggestions for how speech language pathologists can help children with language impairments achieve the standards
- iPad apps with suggestions for use with persons with communication disorders
- Pediatric dysphagia
- Appendix of helpful suggestions to prepare for and take the new Praxis examination
Experienced professionals will find this text an excellent resource and quick reference for the most current information on a wide variety of topic areas.
To see more of this product's contents:
722 pages • softcover • ©2019