Guide to Narrative Language: Procedures for Assessment
(12957) ISBN: 9781416404156
This material provides students, practicing speech-language pathologists (SLPs), and other language specialists with systematic procedures for analyzing various aspects of children's narrative language.
- Introduction to Narrative Language
- Procedures for Sampling and Eliciting Narrative Language
- Transcribing, Segmenting, and Marking Narrative Samples
- Analysis of Narrative Language
- Summarizing and reporting Narrative Language Performance
- A Field Procedure: Cross-Sectional Analysis of Narratives,
- School Language Sample Procedure: Longitudinal Analysis of Discourse.
Many appendices include data sheets for narrative samples and analysis and the School Language Sample (SLS) Protocol.
To see more of this product's contents:
386 pages • 8.5 x 11 • ©1997
Narrative language, semantics, syntax