We offer three different catalogs. Please use the specific stock number(s) listed below when placing your request so we can show you the products you're interested in seeing:
- Assessments (Order #13400): A comprehensive catalog of assessments and related materials in: Adaptive Behavior and Functional Living Skills; Cognitive and Developmental Disabilities; Transition, Vocation, and Occupation; Behavioral and Emotional Disorders; Learning Disabilities and ADHD; Neurological Disorders and TBI; Autism, Asperger Syndrome, and PDD; Hard of Hearing and Deaf; Reading and Writing; School Achievement; Gifted and Talented; and Oral Language.
- Speech and Language (Order #13401): A comprehensive catalog of assessments, materials and books for the Speech-Language Pathologist: Oral Language Abilities; Literacy and Oral Language; Literacy and Literacy-Related Abilities; Cognitive and Developmental Abilities; Neurological Disorders and TBI; Hard of Hearing and Deafness; Early Childhood Development; Autism, Asperger Syndrome, and PDD; Functional Living Skills and Adaptive Behavior; Professional Resources; Journals.
- Special Needs (Order #13402): Teaching materials, books and assessments for struggling learners and students with disabilities: Alternative Reading Programs; Language Arts Interventions; Mathematics; Science; Social Studies; Autism, Behavior and Social Skills; Special Populations; Transition; Professional Books; Assessments for Special Needs; Journals.
- Occupational Therapy Catalog (Order #13438): Therapy materials and assessments for the Occupational Therapist: Early Childhood Development; Feeding and Swallowing; Fine and Gross Motor Development; Handwriting; Sensory Motor Activities; Autism Spectrum; Alternative Communication; Social Skills; Vision Disorders; Cognitive Rehabilitation; Activities for Daily Living.
Three easy ways to order your catalog!
- TOLL FREE (800) 897-3202
- FAX (800) 397-7633
- E-mail: email@example.com