Journal of Positive Behavior Interventions (JPBI)
Editors: Robert L. Horner, PhD and Robert L. Koegel, PhD
Published: 4 times/year
ISSN: 1098-3007 (print)
ISSN: 1538-4772 (electronic)
Aims & Scope | Abstracting/Indexing | Editorial Board | Back Issues | Electronic Access | Submission Guidelines | Library Request Form (PDF) | Advertising | Permissions | Reprints
The Journal of Positive Behavior Interventions (JPBI) offers sound, research-based principles of positive behavior support for use in school, home, and community settings with people with challenges in behavioral adaptation.
Regular features of JPBI include
- empirical research—detailed case studies; descriptive, survey, and qualitative research
- discussion, literature review, and conceptual papers
- programs, practices, and innovations—program descriptions and research-to-practice
- forum—perspectives on controversial issues, responses to published material, and personal experiences
- book and material reviews
Your publication…is so great. I am thankful that it is available and have told other people in support groups about it.
Aims & Scope
The Journal of Positive Behavior Interventions (JPBI) is the official journal of The Association for Positive Behavior Support (APBS). The aim of the JPBI is to expand the knowledge and practice of effective behavioral support in school, home, and community settings, with a focus on comprehensive outcomes in the lives of children, youth, and adults. The goal is to extend the empirical database; enhance the conceptual framework; and provide a forum for researchers, professionals, families, and policymakers. Articles must be relevant for the development and application of behavioral support.