Assessment for Effective Intervention (AEI)
Visit the AEI webpage for more information or to subscribe.
Published: 4 times/year
ISSN: 15345084 (print)
ISSN: 19387458 (electronic)
Assessment for Effective Intervention offers articles that center on practitioner-developed assessment procedures and published tests. In particular, articles
- describe the relationship between assessment and instruction;
- discuss innovative assessment strategies;
- detail diagnostic procedures;
- describe relationships between existing instruments; and
- review assessment techniques, strategies, and instrumentation.
Implications for the practitioner are clearly communicated.
AEI also provides book and test reviews.
Aims & Scope
Articles published in AEI are relevant for practicing educational diagnosticians, special educators, psychologists, academic trainers, and others interested in psychoeducational assessment. The primary purpose of the journal is to publish empirically sound manuscripts that have implications for practitioners. Assessment for Effective Intervention is the official journal of the Council for Educational Diagnostic Services, a division of the Council for Exceptional Children.