PDMS-2 Online Scoring and Report System (1 year base subscription)
Electronic copy of product provided by PRO-ED
PDMS-2 Online Scoring and Report System
The new PC, Mac™, and iPad™ compatible PDMS-2 Online Scoring and Report System reduces scoring and reporting time and errors by:
Upgraded features include:
- calculating basals and ceilings on item-level data;
- converting PDMS-2 item scores or subtest raw scores into standard scores, percentile ranks, and age equivalents;
- generating composite quotients;
- comparing PDMS-2 subtest and composite performance to identify significant intra-individual differences; and
- providing a printed report of the student's identifying information and PDMS-2 performance, including short-term and long-term treatment goals and objectives.
- New! Web-based software that is PC, Mac, and iPad compatible
- New! Score and print reports using as few as one subtest score or only Gross or only Fine Motor scores
- Pull-down menus to easily navigate among software functions
- Fields for storing detailed examiner and testing information
- Three on-screen/report quotient score confidence level options (68%, 95%, and 99%)
- On-screen subtest and quotient score comparisons
- New! Save or print text or PDF file using two report options:
PDMS-2 Online Scoring and Report System first-time base subscription provides one-year unlimited online scoring and report access for up to 5 users.
Annual base subscription renewal provides one-year unlimited online scoring and report access for up to 5 users.
Add-on user license provides access for an additional up to 5 user. Add-on user license cannot be purchased without a base subscription.
Internet connection (broadband recommended)
Internet Explorer 8 or higher, Firefox 10 or higher, Safari 4 or higher, Google Chrome 18 or higher
Purchasers are provided unique access codes via e-mail to unlock PDMS-2 Online Scoring and Report System administrations.
Please allow 1-2 business days for delivery.
Previous version CD-ROM #9290
MOTOR DEVELOPMENT,FINE MOTOR,GROSS MOTOR,DEVELOPMENTAL DELAYS