Power Basics Science - Biology Workbook & Answer Key
Boosts Students' Interest in Science Fundamentals
Reading Level 4 - 5
Interest Level 6 - 12
Accessible and low-cost, the Power Basics® “alternative” curricula provide core content for middle school and high school level learners. Designed for flexible implementation, each unit can be taught sequentially and class-wide or on an “as needed” basis.
- Explores the six kingdoms of life, human anatomy, and cell biology
- Dissects the dynamics of living systems, including evolution, ecosystems, the structure of organisms, and the functions of living things
- Reaches all students with high-interest content at a low reading level
- Meets National Science Education Standards
- Helps students prepare for standardized testing
The Student Workbook extends and enriches the Student Text with critical-thinking and cooperative-learning opportunities.