Basic Math Assessments: Rounding, Reasonableness, and Estimation
Test Prep for Basic Math Concepts
- Basic Math Practice: Rounding, Reasonableness, and Estimation $55.00
- Basic Math Practice: Rounding, Reasonableness, and Estimation - Digital Version $55.00
- Basic Math Warm-Ups: Rounding, Reasonableness, and Estimation $21.95
- Basic Math: Rounding, Reasonableness, and Estimation - Practice & Assessments COMBO $83.00
- Basic Math: Rounding, Reasonableness, and Estimation - Practice, Warm-Ups & Assessments COMBO $103.00
- Basic Math: Rounding, Reasonableness, and Estimation: Practice & Warm-Ups COMBO $72.00
Reading Level 2-4
Interest Leve: 1-10
The complete Basic Math Practice Series combines reproducible activities, assessments, and warm-ups in a convenient set to reinforce basic math concepts and provide daily math practice of specific skills. An excellent tool to help struggling learners and students with learning differences, each format provides multiple opportunities for hands-on practice and application of skills with the assessments providing skills progress.
Basic Math Assessments
Reinforce critical basic math skills with these supplements in test-prep format. This reproducible book offers pre- and post-assessments focused on testing the skills covered in the Basic Math Practice Series and Basic Math Warm-Ups. Two leveled pre-assessments and two leveled post-assessments are provided for specific skills. Level A and Level B offer a variety of problems on the same skill. Each book also contains benchmark assessments to allow the teacher to assess students in previously learned skills. Included are correlations and progress charts.
Basic Math Assessments: Rounding, Reasonableness, and Estimation covers rounding whole numbers and money; reasonableness to find an
appropriate solution, unit of measure, or monetary amount; and
estimation of solutions, measurements, and monetary amounts.
To see more of this product's contents:
ORDER OUR MONEY-SAVING COMBOS!