Myofascial Manipulation: Theory and Clinical Application–Third Edition
(13696) ISBN: 9781416404989
Myofascial Manipulation: Theory and Clinical Application, Third Edition is an excellent handbook on manual therapy for physical therapists, occupational therapists, massage therapists, bodyworkers, and chiropractors whether in practice or in training. This revised edition has been updated with the latest research regarding fascia and soft tissue manipulation and now includes a DVD with demonstrations of techniques as well as nearly 30 techniques not previously included.
Myofascial Manipulation provides a blending of scientific theory and evaluative and therapeutic techniques. The authors have made substantial revisions, including updating findings related to the histology and biomechanics of myofascial and the physiology of myofascial manipulation. The third edition includes clear descriptions of how to execute techniques with easy to follow images.
- Historical Basis for Myofascial Manipulation
- Modern Theories and Systems of Myofascial Manipulation
- Histology and Biomechanics of Myofascia
- Histopathology of Myofascia and Physiology of Myofascial Manipulation
- Neuromechanical Aspects of Myofascial Pathology and Manipulation
- Muscle Pain Syndromes
- Basic Evaluation of the Myofascial System
- Atlas of Therapeutic Techniques, with more than 150 figures identifying techniques.
To see more of this product's contents:
COMPLETE KIT INCLUDES: 352-page 7x10 softcover book with DVD demonstrating techniques. ©2012
Previous Edition: #10785